What happens at The Master Slam?
- 6:00 - 6:30: Arrive, drink, eat, mingle
- 6:30 - 7:30: Watch 6 performances from your peers on the night's topic
- 7:30 - 8:30: Audience, constants and judges hang out and discuss the evening's arguments
How does the Competition work?
- The slam kicks-off at 6:30 (Sharp!)
- Contenders take the stage one at a time and make their case in 90 seconds
- Judges present their score and the two contestants with the highest score move on to Round Two
- Finalists are asked a tie-breaking question and given 60 seconds to respond
- The contestant with the highest cumulative score wins!